City of Vale, Oregon Uncategorized Malheur County Brownfield Grant

Malheur County Brownfield Grant

Ontario-Malheur EPA Brownfield Grant

Facebook/Twitter General Announcement
Buying, selling, or redeveloping property in Malheur County? Free assistance is available to help bring underused properties, or “brownfields”, back to life! Brownfields are properties that are underused or vacant due to known or suspected environmental issues. This assistance can provide property owners and purchasers with Phase I and/or II Environmental Site Assessments, asbestos and lead paint testing in buildings, and planning related to cleanup and exploring redevelopment options.

To learn more or nominate a property for assistance, contact Dan Cummings at the City of Ontario at (541) 881-3222.

Before and After Brownfield Grant Property

Related Post