To rent/reserve the library conference room visit the Reservations page.
To become a member please download and complete the form linked below and then bring it to the library during business hours.
- Vale Library Card Application
- Vale Library Card Application (For Minors)
Once you are a member you can search for books in our library, manage your account, and order books from other libraries by going to the Sage Catalog link in the sidebar.
As a member you can also access videos, e-books, and audio books on the Library2Go Website. Once at the Library2Go site, click Sign In and then choose the Leo Listens – Libraries of Eastern Oregon option from the drop down box and then click Go. Then enter your library card number and password to get lots of great additional content. You can download the Overdrive app on your mobile phone or digital device to access this content.
- 6 computers available for public use
- 2 computers available for children under 12
- Copies are $.20 cents per page for black and white